På denne side kan du følge med i hvilke rettelser og ændringer der er kommet med i de forskellige opdateringer til Faktum Faktura.
released on: 15/11/16
- Customer Notes; New lines were not showing properly when trying to edit the notes after import.
- On Product Import, refresh list immediately
- Summary totals were incorrect when Status filter was set to ‘OverDue’ in Journal>PaymentStatus.
- Quantity in printed docs started showing always to 2 decimal places. Changed it to show decimal places only when needed.
- Improved Attachments handling for when the cached or actual files go missing.
- Searching in Journal for SQL Server DBs was throwing an error.
- Error with Layout:BAW when used in NoVat or Gross mode
- On creating a new company profile and an invoice immediately after, the attachments control would show the Attach. settings even when these were not yet enabled
- When sending Reminders, we were always overwriting the Interest. Fixed.
- Non-PDF attachments can throw an error when merging PDFs. Now we ignore them
- Take into consideration the User Setting – PrintAttachmentsWithDocument when printing a document
- Filename was not shown correctly when attaching files separately to an email
- Improved the Customer import to not create duplicate emails and addresses when updating
- Cash Discounts in Journal were preventing report from rendering.
- Layout: Header and Style validation was showing errors while controls were being populated when switching between Layouts.
- The Quantity in items in Reports had a fixed number format. The format now is taken from the PC’s local settings
- Close Invoice when closing a Credit Note of higher value.
- The QuoteStatus used in a message was not translated
- When a user creates a new Invoice early in a month, we check if we should back-date it to the previous month based on a User setting.
- Added Setting for defining the pattern used when naming files upon exporting documents.
- Highlight the VatZone of an address if not default
- Try handling errors in the program. Show the error message without the facility to send the error report to support.
- Added Vat Report in Statistics.
- Added Product Notes
- Enabled Attachments for all document types
- Added SalesAccountReport to Journal > Turnover. Option is shown only if user actually uses Sales Accounts. Shows Summary with totals grouped by Sales Account, Vat Group and Vat Rate. Excel Exports to Office 2007+ format
- Added email to the Support Dialog
- Do not show selection for NumberSeries if there is only 1 number series to choose from
- #2048 – On exit, ensure that there are no attachments pending upload
- Added Product Categories and Suppliers
- #1771 – Added more user information to Error Messages
- #1544 – Reorganized some buttons in the SalesItems toolbar. Removed ‘Edit’ and moved its submenus to the top.
- #2052 – Make ‘Do you want to exit’ dismissable
- SendProviders: When sending from Journal, if Optional validation fails, we still mark document as valid.
- Added Reminders (without history) as possible documents handled by SendProviders
- Allow Customer to set a title to the Custom Field
- Adding Custom Fields to Customer to filter by when creating multiple invoices
- Allow the creation of multiple invoice copies for a list of customers
- Enabled sending of multiple documents from Journal > Turnover and All Docs. Introduced ‘PreferredSendMethod’ property to Customer and CompanyProfile.
- Trying to speed up DB upgrades by performing a non-complete DomainUpdate
- PDF Backups: On Finalizing a document, we save the PDF to the backup location if option is enabled (default = true).
- Made changes for program to work on MacOS and Linux.
- Added a Basic VAT Report with a breakdown of all different rates used.
- Added ‘Customer Reference’ as a property in Customer.
- Enabled a very basic Stock Control functionality which deducts from a counter when an article is used in an invoice
- Added option to hide ‘Is Gross’ columns in Products
- Online Att. branch: Introduce Online Att. Show Attachments stats, number of offline, online or pending upload. On ticking ‘Save online’, we ask what to do with offline files, if any
- Show 1 icon per send provider in Journal column when a document is sent multiple times to the same sendprovider
released on: 05/05/15
- SendProviderOptions is marked as a [Flags] enum and this was not taken into consideration. Made changes to reflect this.
- Removed an extra ‘Subtotal’ field in Gross Summary in Printed docs
- SendProviders: Was possible to send when a document’s customer was not set.
- The Due date was not always showing correctly in the Reminders’ header and Items list
- On changing the company name, if the DocumentLayout tab was already loaded, the logo text was not changed immediately but only on refresh.
- On changing the article number from the items grid, the desc and price were not being updated
- Better cleaning of handled Scheduled Documents of SendProviders
- Was not taking in consideration Rounding in customer’s favour in Journal.
- Added datapoint labels in Statistics’ Turnover graph
- Added a delay when searching in Journal so as not to start a search with every keypress
- Added search in all Journal Tabs and Type filters for Payment Status and All Documents
- Added ‘Sales Accounts’ to Vat Mappings
- Even if Delivery Address is missing, we show the Customer name at least – As it was before adding the ‘Attn to’
- Enable updating of customers when importing.
- Added new Support Dialog
- Added all 9 languages to all products
- Introduced Attachments to all products
- Backed out Email regex with special (Nordic) characters
- Merge Logo and BgImg branch
- Close Credit Note automatically when associate with an Invoice of equal or higher value. Before it used to auto-close only if both CN and Invoice were for equal amounts.
- Set the default backup mode to ‘Always Backup’. Existing users who kept the previous setting of ‘Always ask’ will have their setting changed as well if they had never changed it before.
- Show warning when the watermark is enabled and user chooses a style that is incompatible with watermarks.
- Show info message on changing a Quote status due to creating a new Invoice or Delivery Note
- Merge Copy Menus branch
- On creating an Invoice or Delivery note, set Quote to ‘Won’, both if status is Draft or Open.
- Added ‘Customer Reference’ as a layout function
- Speed up – SP: Ignore toolbars of Views that have not yet been created.
- Speed up – Journal was getting very slow with several hundred invoices. Started tackling Sum of RoundingAmount in code, as with other Sums. Replace an ORM query with a direct SQL query and some other minor tweaks
- Turnover report: Expanded date field as date was being truncated when printing to PDF (was ok in preview)
- Make sure empty email addresses are ignored when sending documents via email
- The Attn To field in the Delivery Address now shows the default text (customer name) as a suggestion. Label field changed to ‘Name’ from ‘Attn’
- Removed the SkewX/Y fields from document layout controls. Kept the functionality and objects just in case we re-enable them in some other product. NO needs them for sure.
released on: 28/11/14
- #1961 – Partial payments – reminders don’t include all required documents
- Part Payments to Reminders were not being considered in subsequent related Reminders.
- Reminders created before the DaysCredit expired had -ve interests
- SendProvider Images sometimes throw an exception. Could be due to Image being disposed when a SendProvider is updated. Trying to prevent this scenario.
- Wrong Product set when products don’t have a Code and we select one from ‘Product search’
- Error when there are no Items to process in SendProvider Progress control fixed
- Incorrect check for SendProvider DocumentState when sending from Journal fixed
- Improved Export To Excel of all Journal Reports
- Added ‘Rounding Amount’ column in Journal > Turnover.
- Hide Discount instead of showing ‘0%’ in printed documents
- Show Reminder Interest Rate, for Quotes in CLN as this is required for Sweden
- Adding ‘Attn’ field to Address, to be used only with ‘Delivery Address’
- Enable ‘Copy’ and ‘Cancelled’ watermarks in all templates
- Hide Skew X/Y. Show only for Norwegian Giro templates
- Added warning label for logo image size.
- #1972 – Hide unused fields in ‘Default 2’ Header
- Lock documents if they have partial payments assigned to them
- Adjusted column widths and sorting in Journal. Sorted SendProvider icons by name
- #1103 – Closed invoices that were reminded are not included in new Reminders
- #1941 – Close Invoice when an associated Credit note is closed
- Set QuoteStatus to ‘Won’ when creating an Invoice or Delivery Note from a Quote
- #1968 Show customer related notes when creating documents
- Ignore Cancelled documents when sending to SendProviders
- Improved the speed of rendering and loading SendProvider actions in Journal
released on: 16/10/14
- Do not show Reminder Interest Rate, for Quotes in CLN
- Improved and Fixed bugs to AutoScheduling of SendProvider
- Fixed problem with calling the ‘Auto Send Scheduled Docs’ in
the ‘OnFormClosing’ method
- Simplified Delivery Note items list to try and avoid issue with
incorrect page numbering.
- The label ‘Delivery Address’ was showing as ‘Billing Address’
in some headers
- Updated RoundingInformation layouts to fit better in their
Document Layouts. Updated headers for “Horizon/Digital (L)”
- Delivery date was not set in “Digital (L – B)” layout
- Localize Context Menus
- ‘Duplicate Quote’ only worked for Draft quotes
- Fixing 125% DPI Font size issue with some controls.
- Avoid exception when PriceList is null.
- Further improvement to handling errors related to
- Changed Date Formats in all Reports to Short Date format
- Translation + Some GUI improvements to SendProvider AutoSend
- Show Amount in Journal > All Docs for Reminders
- Payment text now always includes the prefix ‘Payment #’ for
- Changed Program Icon and Splash Screen to Windows 8 Tiles look
- Added SendProviders’ Automatic sending functionality
- Do not allow user to delete the Default Reminder Term
- Add SendProvider menus to ‘Copy’ as well
- Added ‘Sent SendProviders’ column in Journal
- Adding ‘Copy of Invoice’ functionality.
- Allow users to update their Billing Email address.
- When a document is locked by a Reminder, the error message
tells which Reminder it is when trying to change Status.
- When a default Message1 or Message2 is not specified in
Doc.Options, the message is copied from the original document when
doing a ‘Proceed > Create X’
- On changing the Company name, the logo text (if it is the same)
is updated as well.
- In Journal, Quotes are now shown for the current year only and
Payment Status documents since the past year by default.
- Added support for SendProvider Options. #1906
- BAW used ‘footer 3’ to show Bank details. Now it does not rely
on Footer but still shows Bank details below Payment Terms
- For ‘Horizon/Digital’ Layout: Show Delivery Date in Invoice
instead of Cust. Ref. and change position of header fields in Order
- Converted separator from ‘,’ to ‘\n’ because some users were
storing email names as ‘Mr. Surname, Name’ which led to improper
- Exporting/Import Customer Notes. Any invalid email addresses
that fail to be imported are added to the notes
- Sort Journal entries by date, not document name
- Added French as a new reporting language
- Removed auto-size for Help and Exit buttons to keep them at
- Reset the filter in Journal > Payment Status to show
Open/Unpaid documents by default
released on: 12/2/14
- Fixed an occasional error which was making the program hang on
- Adjusted date format in Reminders for Layout ‘Progress’
- When asking users if they want to backup on exit, the path to
the backup folder was wrong
- Re-introduced context menu items to text editors
- Added Outstanding Amount to ‘Journal – PaymentStatus’
- It is now possible to sort by any column in alphabetical order
in any grid.
- Added 2 new entries in Journal > ‘Payment Status’ to show
Overdue items and to exclude Draft and Cancelled items from the
Release 5.7.9 – Kommer snart
- (Horizon+Digital) Vat number did not fit in label
- Fixed bug when using special characters in email’s subject
- Disable OK button in progress control when it is clicked.
- Fixed bug with SendProviders not including related documents
after we introduced Partial Payments.
- Payment/Correction entries of less than 1/10000 of a cent are
ignored. Problem probably due to older versions
- It is now possible to send emails via Mozilla Thunderbird
- Partial Payments: Bug fix with making a 2nd part. payment
always closing the entry
- Improved import of Customer emails and phone numbers
- Added the ‘outstanding amount’ to the bottom row with
- Updated headers for ‘Progress’ layout to allow for longer VAT
- Show user-friendly error when writing to open file
- Added totals to Quotes report (Journal)
- Updated disclaimer to also show path of backup folder and
suggest external backup methods (not all versions)
- Made SendProviders specific to CompanyProfile, not
- Show row index containing error when importing products or
- Adjusted article number width in products control
- Enable/Disable Send Provider menus in the Document tabs
- Removed option to register a license offline
- Improved speed of Customer Import
- Enabling import of XLSX files
- Progress Control for Send Providers hides the document name
text when used from the Documents Tab
- Added a ‘Register’ Payment button to Reminders as well. Button
shows only when Invoice/Reminder is not paid.
- Fixed problem with editing products
- Fixed bug when importing products containg ‘&’ (instead of
&) in the description
- Fixed bug when clicking randomly on Reminder Items control
- Updated layout bugs with overlapping labels
- #1521 : Entering number in Date column was not working
- Quote Status dropdown was not reset to correct value when user
does not confirm change of status
- Added Partial Payments functionality
- Added ‘Register Payment’ button in the Invoices tab for
- Added menu item linking to Import/Export FAQ page
- When Delivery Date is not set, it does not leave a blank space
in the Header now
- Added a Progress window when importing Customers and
- Enabled deleting multiple products at once
- Disable ‘Advanced VAT Settings’ button on click
- #1823 : Change the tab icon to look more like the Tab button
and change to Grayscale
- Disable Checkbox once user clicks ‘OK’
- Added some links to FAQs
- Added ProgressControl for SendProviders
- Updates to include new Incasso related functionality
- When creating a company profile, an email address for the
company is not required.
- Added Send To Providers functionality
- #1505 – Added VAT Faq link and hid the Advanced VAT settings.
Can be enabled if the user presses a button.
- If when creating a Company profile, the email used has spaces,
they are ignored.
released on: 3/6/2013
- When Delivery Date was empty, we were not properly hiding its textbox in certain layouts.
- Fixed a Data Validation issue that occurs when one types letters or bad days in a date field or dropdown.
- #1793 – Fixed a style in certain layouts
- Disable ‘Duplicate’ in Context Menu when other toolbar buttons are disabled
- Fixed layout bug in ‘Create Reminder’ control. Text auto-resize was not resizing the whole dialog.
- #1784 – Empty Guids will be updated when we check for Licenses
- Sometimes a non fatal error occurs on closing the program. Fixed.
- #1786 – Quotes totals not showing fixed
- Show proper date format in Journal
- #1823 – Adjusted size of Payment Terms Edit control
- #1827 – Increased width of price columns when using ISO code (EUR) instead of sign (€)
- Added some FAQ links directly in program
- #1805: Rounding to 5c, always show totals to 2d.p. in reports.
- #1055: Added settings control to customize Currency Format
- Added Help and Feedback buttons to the main windows/Shell
- #1800: Allow multiple spaces in text.
- Fixed problem with Product codes containing only spaces and email with trailing spaces
released on: 6/3/2013
- The messageboxes we show to the user when upgrading the DB now show on top and not hidden behind the Splash Screen.
- We show the last opened Company Profile when starting Faktum.
released on: 17/1/2013
- Fixed background box in VAT specifications (for Rounded Corners layout)
- Added functionality to cancel a document with bad VAT settings rather than crashing the application.
- New lines in Product Descriptions are not ignored
- Sales Item Calculation control was not taking into consideration discounts
- We ask the user to confirm before deleting an email or phone.
- ‘License is about to expire’ message is shown 45 days before, not 2 weeks
- Adjusted Payment’s Note controls to look better.
- Register Payments and Create Reminders directly from Invoice
released on: 8/10/2012
- Added functionality to translate Function texts in footer depending on the Document’s language (not the software language).
- The checkbox state of the Closing Text was linked to Internal Comments instead.
- Made sure that the value for Credit Notes is always considered as negative in Journal, irrespective of how the user enters it.
- Added icons for creating and deleting Phone Numbers and Email addresses
- Added possibility of deleting a row in any DataGrid by pressing the ‘Delete’ button.
- Re-included the rounding of values during calculation so as to make the invoice, not the internal/calculation numbers, correct. Will re-introduce the 1c discount discrepancy.
- Updated Email’s Name maxlength to 128 characters
- When an upgrade fails, the original db should not be affected. Fixed for Firebird databases, not SQL Server
- Restore of backup to network works now.
- When Ensure a SingleApplication is running an error was being thrown sometimes. – Fixed.
- Total should always show as the bottom line in reports when using VAT Gross mode.
- Removed redundant warning message about choosing the country (since there is no choice)
- Fixed ‘Domain not ready’ bug in Error Reports
- VatZone Dropdown: Made ‘Non Selected’ list entry localizable
- When creating a new email to then populate with name and address, error was thrown so now we do not validate empty addresses.
- Add note to payments
- Fill city when user enters post code
- Now showing the Delivery Date field for Orders and Quotes in reports.
- Updated Address format for UK
- ‘A Conto’ Invoice removed.
- Show Bank Code in Bank Account details
- Enabled suggestions for misspelled words
released on: 4/6/2012
- Upon creating customer, the email name was set to ‘e-mail’ if not specified. Now it is set to the customer name.
- Fixed Discount when Vat Mode = No Vat
- Fixed Calculation tab issue – now it takes Discount into consideration.
- Fixed bugs related to VAT changes
- Fixed problem with the ‘Handle Unit’ option disappearing
- Fixed the Due Date format in Reminders
- Refresh product list after import.
- Product Import allows update of existing products
- Added validation checks for email addresses
- Excel Export shows a friendlier error message
- The Value Added Tax Name is now not always ‘VAT’, but changes depending on the Company Profile’s country (ex: GSD for Australia).
- The ‘Select Database – Help’ link is disabled if no translated page exists for it
- Fixed error when importing Customers and some cells are empty
- When sending email with Outlook through MAPI, they were sent but would not be delivered.
- Options to Select or Create new DB are collapsed; user has to make a decision.
- Added link in the ‘Select Database’ control to an FAQ page on how to choose the database.
- Auto-fill email when creating a new Company with user’s login email.
- Handling of multiple PriceLists when importing Products from Excel
- Broken documents when using Rounding of values fixed.
- If the user.config (User Settings) file gets corrupted, the application restarts and repairs it. User is given option to manually repair the file as well.
- Sometimes a 1c discount is shown when there are no discounts. Error occurred sometimes with small values due to rounding early on when calculating totals.
- Error when importing articles in a Firebird Database
- Handling of an error when user opens and closes app immediately
- When printing CreditNote or Reminder and intro/footer text includes [DeliveryAddress], it was ignored. Fixed also some confusion with Billing and Delivery Address, not always the correct one was shown.
- Fixed issue with ‘Balanced By’ Coloumn not growing when printing Journal > Payment Status with multiple docs in ‘Bal. By’ Col.
- Switching between certain Document Layouts was changing the settings.
- Updating of PaymentTerms when choosing a customer
- Fixed overlapping VAT & UnitPrice coloumns when using ‘Automatic VAT’.
- Fixed Currency Symbol issue (email: 11-12-28 Subj: Faktum Faktura CH Version Betatester)
- &edsp; showing instead of a space
- Upon Printing/Exporting a document, it is marked as ‘Finished’ if it was a ‘Draft’.
- Improved loading and sorting speed of Journal
- When backup fails, the exception thrown shows more info. Hopefully it will be easier to find what went wrong.
- Removed the message that says customers can call us for customized templates
- We always get a name and email when we receive an error report – Also, included more Info when we receive error report for “Invalid Database type” or “Check ‘Read’ and ‘Write’ permissions”
- Added ‘Import from Excel’ for customers and products
- The ‘Document Info’ section (where one enters Addresses and where the Document number is show) was updated to allow it to grow further. Some items were being squeezed. Some other minor areas were also adjusted to fit better.
- Added new error message when trying to send an email and Customer is not chosen or email is not set. If Customer has no name, email is used.
- Changed sorting of Documents column in Journal tabs to sort by Doc Type and Name
- Problem with spaces ( ) in Intro/Footer text fixed
- Restored AddressLabel style to font 9pt from 11pt
- Exit button looked ugly when using Large fonts (125% DPI – General display settings)
- Removed Date Column from all Documents except Invoices